I'm looking for you everywherebusying myself with empty fulfillment.Can't seem to find a reason to try,these days, teach me not to careabout what's real or a lie.I never thought it would be a reality for me.For a few moments I was lostHe showed me another way and I followed so willingly, the fact that I was so ready to give it away without even considering the costis what bothers me.I used to be adamant, I used to be clearheaded, I used to care.The truth is that I wanted somthing real, somthing true, something to believe in.I was lost and misguided and he was my rescue,How he got me to open up and bare it all to himis lost on me.so I asked him to be my everything.Hoping for a better return than this constant monotony.Hoping to get back to the place where peace abided, where your voice was clear, one step at a time, I stray further..I search his face thinking I'll see you there, I lay in his embrace, hoping I feel secure, the way you used to make me feel.The way back to you is far from here, and my desire is so strong,I'm ready to give it up now.This road is too long,and I don't know howto get back to you and me.please be there waitingplease don't give up I'll get rid of all this baggage if that's what you need, don't look at me with those eyes, I promise I'll start to tryI just miss the way you held me, the way you made everything better.all you had to do was say the word.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment